BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks like cry baby Trump supporters may give the Senate to Democrats. Trump's final act may be burning down the GOP on his way out.

·
Registered
29,328 Posts

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
We are heading to NJ to our son's house, and this year we are bringing the sweet potatoes, my home-grown Finn Yellow potatoes for mashed potatoes, fresh green beans for a casserole. Oh, and I forgot, my wife is making pies, which we will make here for up there.

We far better understand the risks of Covid, than we did ten months ago. We have the capability of minimizing our risk given our circumstances.

One must continue life, as nothing is without risk, and no broad edicts by guberment officials will stop people pursuing the same.

·
Registered
17,873 Posts
The divide between the political establishment and the people may be enough to end the two party system. Time will tell. Trump‘s rise was the result of the failure of both parties to do their jobs and watch out for the American People.

Dims are going to go further left, and they lost lots of voters this time around. They know this and will import more idiots to vote dim. The GOP will move in the MAGA direction, and the establishment gop crap like Romney will fade away or join the dims.

It will be transformational. Country will be much different by 2030.

As for a response to the trolls, my cat’s breath smells like cat food.

·
Registered
12,439 Posts
And just like that the anti-American, anti police liberal troll disappeared.
Strokers wrist, rest, ice, elevation. Or took his keyboard cowboy hat to get cleaned. Either way he will be back there’s plenty of America and police hatred work to be done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts