BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I went 0-4 on stripers so far this year. First 2 attempts I left the fort and went north to ship John area without any luck. Last 2 trips I left out of port Norris and had a short runoff on head and then this past Sunday went to a spot south where my dad had a 44 incher the day before. had a nice runoff but came unbuttoned. Shortly after I left due to 5ft seas in my 17ft boat lol. Frustrated not catching anything I did not post my reports. OK so my dad and I left work early yesterday in search for some drum. We went 3 for 3 fish to 50 lbs. Fished lower bay 20ft water . It was a great time with my dad. We had 2 fish on a once and it was friggin nuts. Lines crossed, fish crossed each other too and the big one broke our net. What a day! Going to try for stripers one more time and then off to the flat ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Well you just posted them. Very good report as always pics are great. Good luck this year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great report ! I was on the tin knocker right next to you and watched that double header dance you guys had and was very entertaining lol. We did well in that area too. We caught four biggest was 70# .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts