BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
Here is the deal, Bluwater Sportfishing now has TWO boats!!! One is a 2003 33 foot hydro-sport with trip 275 merc's 4 stroke. the boat is quite the sea tamer. the second boat of course is mine ol'betsy slow but will get ya there.

I am now taking calls for spots or private bookings 7 days a week. We are doing overnighters, day canyon trips, and day chunk trips, For the offshore scene. Inshore we are doing flounder etc. Also with the insane inshore bite with wahoo marlin tuna and dolphin.. we have trips for that also.

I have a open boat guidline that will be posted shortly. Please feel free to call me for more info regarding the "New" Bluewater Sportfishing
Thanks,
Captain Kobey Treadwell

Open Boat Guidelines

1) Depending on the time frame people have only a few days to make a payment.
I will use a week; trip will leave on a Sunday. Two people call and I get their deposit via credit card, on Tuesday. A third calls on Thursday and get his deposit and a fourth calls on Friday well he pays in full regardless if he refuses then he will be blackballed.

2) A charter will override any open boat agreement; Charters will always have the green light. Even if you have a deposit, the open boat will get moved around until its full and you can sail.
Because the open boat people are buying a SHARE of the boat not the whole thing where as a charter is buying the whole boat for the day.

3) If the captain chooses to run with only 4 or 3 people then they have only bought 4 or 3 shares and that gives the captain and the mate the right to fish as they see fit. Because the captain and mate are, in a sense, putting up the rest of the shares with lost money.

4) The captain has the right not to sail if he doesn?t have the right amount of people, the trip will be held off till its full and money will not be refunded.

5) Its up to the captain as to what his min. amount of people he will sail with.

6) ALL OFFSHORE TRIPS WILL BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME TO ASSURE A SMOOTH SAILING.

[ 08-17-2005, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Bluewater sportfishing ]

·
Registered
12,843 Posts
congrats on the new ride Kobey. Talking about a change in speed. Will be in touch

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Salute ! Congrats ...On your new venture !

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by Bluewater sportfishing:
Ok,
Here is the deal, Bluwater Sportfishing now has TWO boats!!! One is a 2003 33 foot hydro-sport with trip 275 merc's 4 stroke. the boat is quite the sea tamer. the second boat of course is mine ol'betsy slow but will get ya there.

I am now taking calls for spots or private bookings 7 days a week. We are doing overnighters, day canyon trips, and day chunk trips, For the offshore scene. Inshore we are doing flounder etc. Also with the insane inshore bite with wahoo marlin tuna and dolphin.. we have trips for that also.

I have a open boat guidline that will be posted shortly. Please feel free to call me for more info regarding the "New" Bluewater Sportfishing
Thanks,
Captain Kobey Treadwell
Did you quit your day job Kobey? Congrats man and I wish you the best of luck.

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts