BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With new dealers coming on board this season, we want to get these lures in the hands of local fishermen, so the dealers have a known product.

They are much more popular south of NJ, so we need to get them out up this way. :)

We have selected the top 5 colors based on feedback from both charter & rec captains. We will work with you on custom colors, but these 5 are the top producers!
Tuna Rockets are 4 ounces in size. They are tied in any color you can want, but we have found that mixing colors has been working much better than running a hard contrast between 2 colors that shows up with any little movement. The "blended colors" have out fished the solid contrast of identical colors on a solid 6-1 ratio over last 2 seasons. ( easier to tie the solid colors.... trust me. Wouldn't waste the time if it didnt matter)

5 Tuna Rockets Shipped for $59. ( $10 each with shipping calculated) :
1- Crystal/Pink/Blue
1- Crystal/Purple/Black
1- Crystal/Pink
1- Crystal/Red
1- Chart/Crystal/Black

All are UV Glow with blended patterns offer a more natural look, while hiding any spinning that may happen on all lures of this style! There are not many bait fish with solid contrast lines, so we match the hatch and get the right colors tied in a natural looking pattern.

Savings of over 35% on this offer. We will discontinue this offer once the supply has been eliminated.

http://shop.jerseytackle.com/TUNA-ROCKET-SPECIAL-TR-SPECIAL.htm

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Orders have been shipping out. We had to have more heads run, with a bigger response to this offer than I expected. Once the heads are finished and dry.... they will be tied and shipped by Friday. I wanted to post a pic of the Chart/Black/Crystal color. This was requested by a Carolina Captain last year and its become one of our more popular colors. Its included in the offer here as well.

To all that have ordered.... you will see them showing up now and early next week. Sorry for the delay, we had guys coming in and buying them from the shop, ( which I had set aside to ship) . More are being made as I type this and they will be shipped out today & 2mrw . Thanks again guys. I know you will be happy with the results!

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are The UV Shots of the colors above. ( pics are bad quality and lures look so much better in person. I have no UV Filter to work with on cell phone photos.)

All heads have now been finished and the lures are shipping to those who have not yet received their order from this week.

The Green Mack color. ( I like both heads actually, black & green)

Purple - Black - Crystal
You can see the crystal mixed in. So many times we have noticed that the slightest bit of crystal, or another color matters.

Now here are the solid colors. You can see the difference in the mixed colors. Much more natural looking.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody who is still waiting on their delivery will see them later this week. I had set aside our inventory for this special. I had a few guys come in and wipe me out within an hour of posting this. Went to work, building them daily to fill orders. This offer was more popular than I expected, we ran out of hair and had 2 shipments sent to us that were NOT the correct hair. I could have just tied them up and mailed out the remaining orders, but you would not receive the right hair on the lures ( 99% of you would never know, because its UV related) . To be honest here, I know its a combination of the patterns and the actual UV hair that is creating the buzz with the Rockets. My delivery is expected today for my 2 colors that we have been waiting on. I will get the remaining lures tied and mailed ASAP.

I chose to delay some of orders, rather than ship a product that I am not confident in. Im sorry for the delay. All of my UV related posts prior to this will explain my feelings on this topic of using the proper UV products. I know of a few fish this weekend caught on them and they were the ones with UV hair. Sure, the non UV lures work... but not as well, as proven again this weekend down south.

I removed the Buy button online after selling out and I caught some heat from guys who did not see it in time, so I opened it back up, to allow everyone the chance to save the money on them. I did not expect to receive the wrong hair twice and this has been the reason for the delay. We have/will refund anyone who did not want to wait, and I planned on shipping out a free lure to them anyway, once they were ready.

Im sorry guys..... I refuse to settle for something "close to quality" just to fill the order. I stick to my guns with this UV thing and those who end up using them this season will see why. The tracking says we will have the hair today. I just need to tie up the last color, and all remaining orders will be shipped. Some are new, some are older orders.... I am sorry for the delay.... I didnt see the interest being so high this early in the season. We had about 200 of them aside for this offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts