BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going for tuna and possiblly shark this wednesday, leaving the dock about 2pm and returning Thursday afternoon.

I am looking for a few good men,

The plan is to get on the troll in the early eve. for tuna and set up for a night chunk, and then back on the troll in the early am, and return around 2 pm. This is a leave your skirt at home open boat trip

325.00 per guy includes everything, even lunch and hopefully fresh sashimi/ sushi.

Book early, I got a possible few already.

[ 06-17-2004, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: seadated ]

·
Registered
723 Posts
phil how often and until when r you going to be running overnighters my b day is coming in october and i want to do a 24 hr trip the only porblem is i have no one to bring so it wqould have to be open boat.
thanks shawn

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will run open boat overnighters as long as the fish are there, usually into November.

Can you go WED ?????

·
Registered
723 Posts
this wensday i would love to but i will be leaving to go to virginia. i probably would like to go in september or october, what month is usually better?

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by MakeMeNuts:
Phil...is the sharkin' trip on for Sunday? I haven't seen a re-post yet??????????????
Talked to phil he said he will be at the dentist tomorrow to get his teeth put back in after todays trip. No fishin sunday :eek:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
John...it's is suppose to be NEXT Sunday!

This has been scheduled for a very long time...hopefully, the trip remains on.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I will be running the open boat boat trip next sunday.

I need 5 to run @ $150 per guy.

Tom, I will usually wait until the week of, to post the open boat.

Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Phil,

I can't go this week, too swamped. Next week any day I'm in for an overnighter.

-Bruce

1 - 10 of 10 Posts