BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody ever used this on your boat. they talk it up pretty good that it's superior to all the other wax on the market. what has been proven is what i'm interested in.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Best Place To Purchase

Who has the best prices on Colonite or Rejex ?

·
Registered
944 Posts
I started using it on my GMC last spring. Traditional wax, With all the Black ABS/Plastic Etc., it was a pain with haze as it is hard to keep it off those areas. Tried it and it was gret. Did the truck up in June and was still beading into Sept.. Did a so so wax then but now it needs a thro cleaning and wax.
No haze on the non pinted parts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
rejex

New boat owner, saw other posts on rejex, are there any steps that I need to take, before applying rejex, used a cleaner on the boat then washed afterwards. Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Rita Please said:
New boat owner, saw other posts on rejex, are there any steps that I need to take, before applying rejex, used a cleaner on the boat then washed afterwards. Thanks for the help, appreciate it.
If the gelcoat is clean and free of oxidation, just go to town. The one thing I tell people who buy RejeX from me is not to make it harder than it is to apply and take off. It is so easy to put on and take off most people over work themselves using it.:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
rejex-ACF marine

Just applied this to my boat, and you are right, easy to apply, easy to take off, it's great, thanks for advice, Boat looks great ready to go.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got two bottles of it can't wait to see the outcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts