BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94 mercury Blackmax's 3.0, 225 hp carb engines. About 450 hrs on them and excellent condition. Repowering because a friend bought new Verado's at the AC boat show and I'm giving him the trade in value on 2003's. My engines are professionally maintained by a certified Mercury mechanic. The engines are available to be seen and heard in Wildwood, any other questions can be emailed and give a phone nunber to reach you. I'm asking $ 4,500.00 for the pair, will sell seperatly if possible.

Can Email pictures from what I have with the boat, can post just engines after this weekend. :cool:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have been on this Boat Plenty of time?s last Season,these motor run Great,If your Looking for Twins,Don?t hesitate,This is a Still not a Buy,George is a Meticulous type of Guy, when you see This Boat and Motor?s you will see what I mean,I Don?t see these Babys being around long

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Anyone needing a Pair of 225?s, and don?t have the cash to buy new,these are the ones to Buy,Don?t miss this one

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
RW,
Tried to send an e-mail bit it was returned??

Would only be interested in 1 motor so if you'll split please send the following info.

Can you send me pictures? Is maintenance and hrs documented? Recent compression check/maintenace log?

Please forward any and all pics/info to [email protected]

Thanks,

Doormatt2

Mike

[ 02-20-2005, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: doormatt2 ]

·
Banned
338 Posts
Could you send pics to [email protected] And could you tell me roughly how much fuel you burned an hour with them I am considering going to twins, but just checking on twin motor backet and my boat only has 140 gas tank. what size boat did this motors come off? I have a 24' pro line

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doormatyou have mail.Two Empty pockets I'll email you some info.

·
Registered
125 Posts
reelwork
can you please email me a couple pictures,I may have some interest if its not to much trouble to change them over from my yamaha setup

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Union made you have mail. Sorry so long to reply I was away from my computer.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Friends boat was delivered to the dealer and I should have his engines in two weeks. All his controls are coming with the motors because Verado's are all electronic, so my controls are available with my engines. Will keep those interested updated with the process.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Returning to the top.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just keeping this in sight

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Keeping it Reel. Hey I must be in the front row.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts