BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The New banner is up and Ron has done an awesome job for us it looks great. Hand's tackle has expanded over the winter and we are proud to announce the opening of Hand's Too. The Shop is located before the bridge in to Cape May on the right hand side. The shop was formerly Cold Spring B & T. Hands Too will offer a larger selection of quality tackle and the committment to provide the best quality fresh live and frozen baits available, that our customers of Hands B&T have come to know. Hand's TOO has plenty of parking and easy access for trailered boats and is the first stop on the way to the ramps. The original Hands will still be the place to go for the best Live hard to get baits Like Live Spot, Herring and Mullet. The two stores will complement each other to bring to you our valued customers the best to ensure your quality fishing trip. I would like to thank all the barners who have made Hand's Tackle a success, When Ron came to me and told me about the Barn a few years back I would have never guested what a great asset you all have become to my establishment. Everyday it seems I run into a new customer that tells me he read about us on the Barn. I hope I help you guys a smuch as you all help me. Well last of all (I know I'm rambling) Hand's Too is opening this thurs for business blood worms are coming fri. along with fresh clams. Thanks again Tim Hand.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congratulations on the new shop!!!
I'll be sure to check it out soon.

Capt. Ed

RFA, JCAA

[ 03-15-2004, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: capt_eds ]

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Good luck Tim!! Hard to beat the Barn for connecting with your customers.

Phil

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Conrats and best of luck Timmy. I am sure I will be seeing plenty of you this season

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all, can't wait to get going. Dave I'm shooting you an e-mail. Chilly as of right now it's a maybe but I have to experiment on tanks and such in the new shop. but they will be definetly swimming happily at the original Hand's. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
519 Posts
Tim don't forget to call when you gett'em. My bait pen is so lonely ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Guy's, Len your pen should be feeling pretty full soon as long as the weather doesn't go crazy (fingers crossed). Tom I'll be at both places (like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest)I have very good and knowledgable people at both places Hands will be opening in april Hand's Too is opening this thurs. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Will stop in on way to BreeZeeLee-used to patronize the old store but got a bad vibe from the operators so stopped using them last year.

Good Luck

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Hey Tim! That sounds great! I will be seeing a lot of you this year. When do you plan on opening the shop for business? It'll be just like old times when we worked together at that store when it was Bob's.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts