BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing that all the speakers at the rally requested from the fishing community was to contact their representatives, as well as representatives from the states who never see the ocean. Regardless of who did or did not attend we can all do this, and I think we should clearly represent our recreational needs and desires. I also believe we will be paying for our fishing registration in the future and this may help get those funds returned to fishing in the form of ramps and reefs. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The rally created a lot of energy and it would a shame if it wasn't direct to benefit fishermen. I not a big fan of the salt water license, mainly because any hands it pass thru will want a part of it. It's here and we need accountability for how it's spent and now seems like the best time to make our influence count.

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
John, missed seeing you there and we were so close. I was about 15 people behind you with the group from our charter boat asssociation and the others that left from South Jersey Marina. I posted my pictures on one of the other threads related to the Rally.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.