BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 2012 Yo-Zuri "Wave Motion" "Color changing" poppers arrived today along with a fresh batch of FLUOR LEADER!!!!

These are really sweet baits, the President describes them as a low stress popper - I had never heard that term and I could not help an automatic chuckle - but the claim is that they are very easy to pop even for the beginner, easy to cast, dig in the water nicely - thus "low stress".

I can tell you they do catch fish and they are fairly reasonably priced. List has gone up as the finish is better, the wire stronger and they have gone to a much better hook that doesn't require upgrading. I've personally caught Yellowfin to #106 on them in Panama, as well as a smoking pig of a bull Mahi that went over #40 on these poppers - they go with me on very trip whether its Panama, North Carolina or New Jersey. They are also very effective on Bass.

Six hot new colors landed: List price is $34.95 - I have them for $29.95 while they last.

Metallic Flying Fish
Gold Blue Green
Pink Yellow
Green Mackeral
Bleedin Red Head
Mahi Mahi

They are hard to photograph well and like alot of lures pictures don't due them justice

Flying Fish Metallic

Pink Yellow

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
More leader is in....

More leader landed as well, we have a fresh stock of #40,#60, #80, #100.

Very limited supply on #130 and #150 but I did get a small bit in...

I buy Yo-Zuri from Yo-zuri, no middle man, no distributor, no STALE leader that's been sitting around

We use the leader in our rigs, as well as wholesaling and retailing the leader, so the inventory is turned over very quickly, you are assured fresh stock each and every order :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Dan,
I want a few put aside for me. I do not have them yet, but I want them for March and I dont think I will have them in time. I will send over an email.

Nice concept, I think it is a great idea. Nice looking plugs too! As usual, your on top of things. :D

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not a problem, they are sweet plugs. I'll set aside some NJ Colors that will work for Bass. Will text you the wholesale pricing but I am sure my price on Yo-zuri will be lower than Big Rock or any of the distributors, plugs or leader.

I stopped by JPR Paul's in the afternoon and he took some as well, so anyone stopping at Paul's be sure to check them out. George over at Kayak Bass Fishing took some as well - so get a few while color selection is best.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No you might be thinking of the Pencil poppers (Surface Cruisers) which are actually discontinued item but you can still find them but not with the fancy finish.

Check out this (ad) from Yo-Zuri it explains why the technology works and work it does

1 - 7 of 7 Posts