BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished upper bay, bloodworms and bunker on 4 lines. Marked alot of fish, but single nibble on 6/0 hook with bloodworm...I'm guessing perch?

Fished 10-22 feet. water temp 48. Saw more trash than fish.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice report, at least ya got to wet some lines.I on the honey-do-list for the next two weekends then its game on, should have the boat ready come on stripies!!!
How was the water color???

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
thanks for the report. makes me feel better as i am sick and couldnt go but dont think i missed anything

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
muckdoc said:
Fished upper bay, bloodworms and bunker on 4 lines. Marked alot of fish, but single nibble on 6/0 hook with bloodworm...I'm guessing perch?

Fished 10-22 feet. water temp 48. Saw more trash than fish.

had the same report for today as you.I had the exact same thing little nibbles on my fishfinder rig w 7/0.Worm was punctured and nawed on.
Changed to smallers hooks still couldnt get em.Most likely perch.I was fish the FEI area

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Thank`s for the report.I let go 7 trout that my cat would laugh at.Wetting a line is still better than wishing to fish.

·
Registered
372 Posts
EP tower

Same thing fished around ep for 6 hours yesterday in 10-16 ft of water. We were baited up with calm and bunker with nothing but a few nibbles. Guy next to us boated a 16 and 18" short. Weather got really snotty around 230 so we pulled the hook and headed in....

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
smooth67 said:
Same thing fished around ep for 6 hours yesterday in 10-16 ft of water. We were baited up with calm and bunker with nothing but a few nibbles. Guy next to us boated a 16 and 18" short. Weather got really snotty around 230 so we pulled the hook and headed in....
saw you and the other boat out there at the ep..
i was way in close on the point...It did get nasty out there.Even when the tide and wind were togther...We headed in early also with a few nibbles on worms

1 - 9 of 9 Posts