BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 2 apts that are with the store i just purchased. Nice little town with public transportation at front door. 15-20 minutes to del. bay fortesque or greenwhich even closer. Nice size rooms and all new flooring and paint. Will post pics if anyone interested. Both are 2 Bedrooms,living room and kitchen. No big yard or anything but a nice quiet area. They are located at the Orrs Flooring store. There is a giant Viking out front of the store.

[ 01-30-2006, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: fishinfloorman ]

· Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i went to settlement last thursday. I took it over about a month ago to start cleaning it up after the last owner had some health and finance problems. Bank tried to take right after we signed the contracts with the realtor so we made the back payments owed and started cleaning up. There is a bass barn sticker in the front window and i will be advertising once i get it open. I already have people stopping in and have actually sold 2 jobs from there as we were cleaning up. The store has been there since the 1940's. We found old negatives while cleaning up and had some developed. Found one where the last owner had an elephant out front of the store(live) and had a sign for 9x12 area rugs for $4.25 cents so you know thats old. Neat also an old panel truck that belonged to the store lettered up. My wife wants to frame some for decorations.

· Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I really think it will do well. I believe i have something Home Depot and Lowes will never have and that is taking pride in my work and try to go the extra mile. It got me where i am today. Also i wanted to post this to start the wheels going but i will be away in Las Vegas at a flooring convention called surfaces and will be back next weekend so if i cant access the site from my mobile i will answer when i get back thanks.

[ 01-30-2006, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: fishinfloorman ]

· Registered
1,067 Posts
Yea "Orrs" was thier a long time.Pass buy thier alot driving for work or headin to the bay,haffta stop in and say "Hello" Good Luck with the Store!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.