BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, over the years there has been discussion about a live streaming web cam for the Delaware Bay. There have been a few attempts by some with little success. I am happy to share that there is a dedicated camera that is streaming live 24/7 - 365 days a year for the community to view. This is great for fisherman who want a accurate view of the bay conditions. Also to any who want to visit the bay and get a live weather report before they embark . Not to mention it is great for watching the sunsets as well. The camera is stationed at a private residence in Fortescue NJ. Enjoy :)

http://ipcamlive.com/5bcc946c4abfe

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
its teally cool. i now have a new screen saver to look at.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Thanks Tom. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The camera is currently offline due to maintenance(1/2/2019) Plan to have it back up by Saturday 1/5/2019

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Looks Good! Again!

Give me a call. six 09 six 85 nine230

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Having connection issues. Seems as the drop line from the pole is not emitting a strong enough signal. Having internet service provider coming out to diagnose. Will let everyone know when its back up.

Dom - my phone is broken. I will call you from my work phone .

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are back up and operational. Xfinity replaced all cables from router to pole.

Ron - pm me your number

·
Registered
21 Posts
Snakehead, Thanks again for your web cam!
Hope you don't mind me askin, What river or creek is the camera near and which direction is it facing, South, West, North?
I do enjoy the view! Thanks Rond

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Snakehead, Thanks again for your web cam!
Hope you don't mind me askin, What river or creek is the camera near and which direction is it facing, South, West, North?
I do enjoy the view! Thanks Rond
Certainly welcome.. Glad to hear that the community is enjoying it! The camera is located on the Delaware Bay in Fortescue NJ and positioned just off the beach(50 yards or so). It is facing west and pointing towards Dover Delaware. Once spring arrives, you will see all the boat traffic from Fortescue. The turn buoy for Fortescue creek as I call it is just out of view to the right of the screen(north). I have tossed around the idea of positioning the camera else where but for the time being the current location is fine. Also considering having another camera broadcasting the view of the marsh for sunrise.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Very cool of you to do this for everyone! Can't wait until it's back online so I can check it out!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts