BASS BARN banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Just logged onto the webcam. Question: What is sticking up out of the water? Looks like a bow rail.

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
It looks like somebody put a marker buoy there too.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
For a short time yesterday there was a different view of the camera (maybe it moved),that showed a large hose on the beach going out into the water,looks like part of it sticking out of the water.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
For a short time yesterday there was a different view of the camera (maybe it moved),that showed a large hose on the beach going out into the water,looks like part of it sticking out of the water.
Having some problems with the stream. I changed camera's but that did not seem to fix the buffering issue. Looking into other providers. In the meantime the stream will be intermittent. I will report back when the bandwith issue is resolved.

·
Registered
14,835 Posts
Uh Oh looks like it's down for some reason i hit this Camera multiple times a day i think it's great !!!

·
Registered
14,835 Posts
Seems to be working good now Thanks !!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Having bandwidth issues again with the stream. You may notice some buffering . Will try to resolve quickly as possible.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
2/7 - Comcast has updated their security with their hardware. Stream will temporarily be down until new settings are applied to cameras to allow remote viewing. Should be back before 3/1

·
Registered
14,835 Posts
I look at the camera at least 1 time a day normally 4 or 5 LOL :thumbsup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Update: The camera fell victim to the salt. Looking into other cameras. Will notify once back up and operational.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Please Do. I really enjoy watching the footage. Also saves a trip to East Point to check out the conditions.(its tuff with the greenheads....LOL)

21 - 40 of 51 Posts