BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about selling my 20 & 50 internationals to get all new 30s. I have 4-20s and 2-50's. I just want to see if there is any interest.

·
Registered
391 Posts
$900 depending on condition.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys, I've been away a few days so let me get my act together here and I'll let you know more details in a few days. Andy, thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK,
I'm still working on the pictures. I hope to have them this weekend. Slight change in plans. I have 6-20's, one is missing a few parts, the others are in relatively good shape aside of needing new drags and clickers. Cosmetically in decent shape, which I don't think pictures would do much in the way of showing, but I'll try. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
How much for the 50's?

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, I sent you all pictures of the 20's. "Asking"
$200/ reel, but thats up for discussion.They do need to be serviced, but from what I understand, that can be done during the course of a couple of footballs games, and could be a wise thing to do during the Eagles game as a sort of distraction. I believe new ones are in the low $400's. I haven't decided on the 50's yet. I will keep you posted. Thanks guys for the interest.

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
send me the pics again-the intl 20's...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts