BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2003 Johnson 70hp, 4 stroke. It is model numner J70PL4ST. THis engine was used for commercial carbbing for 2 years but has been serviced according to the service book. THis customer purchases a new engine from us once the warranty runs out. We have taken care of this engine for the past 2 years and is in great shape.

Engine is priced at $3,500.0o plus tax. THis includes new control box, cables, wire harness, system check tach and all labor to install it. IF you have system check rigging in your boat already then we can use your old rigging. Any questions feel free to call (856) 785 9455..

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
That is a truly great price for that motor with all the rigging and labor. Someone better jump on that quick if they even "think" they might need that power range one day

nice one Joe

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cash and carry is $2,750.00 plus tax. Since this is a EFI 4 stroke we would really like to install it to be sure all the setup is correct. This can only really be done with the software package we run in the shop.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
wow that is sweet.

Ever get anything similar in a 50 horse?

i have a 15 ft tri with a 65 now, i also have a 3 horse kicker so i really wanted to go less weight.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Great deal BB - someone should snatch this up!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
70 Hp

BB
Good to talk to you this morning, Cousin Jim will contact you on the details. I am sure that I will find some other reason to stop and see ya.
Blackfin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts