BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Why Honda's ? > they are heavy engines and cost a lot more to fix ( i.e. Parts ) also tougher for resale of boat ! Cardinal Joe :thumbsup:
The 150 honda weighs less than a f150 yam and and the merc verado. The 200 4 strokes are the same. Resale???? I would buy a honda over either.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
The 150 honda weighs less than a f150 yam and and the merc verado. The 200 4 strokes are the same. Resale???? I would buy a honda over either.

I was brokering two identical 26 ft CC > one had a pair of 250 hp Yammi and the other a pair of 250 hp Honda’s >>> The Honda power CC sat 2 inches deeper in the water than the Yammi powered CC > The Yammi boat sold in less than a month from date of listing the 26CC > The Honda boat is still for sale two years later?.....Cardinal Joe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
755 Posts
i was brokering two identical 26 ft cc > one had a pair of 250 hp yammi and the other a pair of 250 hp honda’s >>> the honda power cc sat 2 inches deeper in the water than the yammi powered cc > the yammi boat sold in less than a month from date of listing the 26cc > the honda boat is still for sale two years later?.....cardinal joe :thumbsup:
honda doesnt make a 250.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have never been a fan of the Honda outboards they just seem to be finicky. I am not saying they are bad I just would not want one. I also agree with the GW comment, not a big fan. Good boats just not a fan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.