BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an old loran or gps.Hopeing someone upgraded Just bought a 22 ftr I/O fully loaded but no nav aid :( .Looking to troll my old haunts but finding those spots 20 miles out is not what I had in mind.Any body "help" !! ;) .Thank's LT.

Registered
Tunny, I have a used Humminbird NS25 which is a gps/plotter/fishfinder. it also can take c map chips (up to two) was gonna put it on ebay but... 175.00 will do it.
JB

Registered
I Have a SITEX KODEN Loran C 787 or 797. I am not sure which one it is till i get home. it powered up with the power cord from the xj-1 that i had. i think i have the coupler and maybe the manual. let me know if you are interested and i will get you some picts and exact info.
steve
i also have a new sitex hg-7 gps.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank's everyone but just got a sitex xj-1 with atenna and manual for 40.00 what a great unit and a great price :D Thank's bob ;) .LT

Registered
my pleasure little tunny. was doing me no good in the garage. glad to help out a barner who needed it. good luck. bb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.