BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I have a 2011 Outback, sand color. All the standard stuff plus rod holders, stern light, cart, flag, life jacket and fishfinder. $1700. Trailer available for additional $300. Ken 856-728-4095.

You need to put contact info on your post in the sale section. Those threads can not be replied to.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
2dogs....Just curious if trip jumped on the kayak you had up for sale. Please let me know if it still available.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looking for 1st yak

Looking to purchase my first kayak for flounder fishing the back bays of Ventnor and Margate. Looking to spend, hopefully no more than $800.00. Possibly something used. Any suggestions? I am 5'7" 185lbs.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a 2009 Outback, sand color. Turbo fins, sailing rudder, rod holders, life jacket and fishfinder, kayak cart. $1300. Very lightly used. Rocco: 609.706.6989

·
Registered
292 Posts
May be looking to sell my mirage sport w/in a few weeks in order to upgrade to a 11' revo if anyones intrested. W2F- outback looks like a solid deal :thumbsup: wish I was in the market for one but alas, Im just a wee mon:D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
W2F- outback looks like a solid deal :thumbsup: wish I was in the market for one but alas, Im just a wee mon:D
Thanks BLTAL!!!

I'd like to think it's a Fair-Deal!!!

Seems Folks are a bit "Put-Off" in fear of the repaired Stress-Crack???

Fiberglass Boats get Damaged and are Repaired and used again....

Planes get cracks and are Repaired and Flown again.....

Vehicles get Damaged and are Repaired and Driven again....

Why not a Kayak :huh:

I DID!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
768 Posts
i'm second in line for his if it doesn't walk tomorrow. he told me to call him after the weekend and see if its still available.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts