BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a base kitchen cabinet 30 or 33 inches. Preferably an end cabinet. I really just need the frame....because I need to get doors made to match existing ones and paint it to match, so doors and color do not matter. I am in Pottstown, PA...so I am looking to locate something close to my home.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not to be a smart a%$ but you can get a base cabinet without doors at the Home Depot very reasonably. They sell the boxes and doors seperately.

Bob

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I went there on Saturday with a man, since it sounds like you think I am clueless and met with the man in the kitchen dept. AND you cannot get them except when they are custom made. You can get CHEAP FRAMELESS ONES, but then you cannot add the doors that we need. I am not as dumb as you appear to think I am!

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
ya i priced em for ya banco like $120 thats the cheapeast for the 33" or was that the 30" anyways

i understand what your trying ta do you just have to carry a tape messure with you and hit the yard sales and auctions you'll find what your looking for for about 3 to 5 bucks, just gona take a little time,.

i didn't think 33 in was a standard base but it is.

i have to go back to work tomrrow so i'll miss elmer auction friday nite at 430 pm. there there most of the time...#856/358/8433 you have to go and look though..

the boat stayed in sailisberry till friday for weather thats why i didn't reply to your post.. maybe this summer you and a freind can tour..

freedom

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Freedom. Sounds great. I will be there most of the summer. I appreciate the offer and your support. I am not really being cheap....just $245. to have a frame made seems like a joke when I can get prefab for $180. But then pulling it apart and rebuilding it the way I want it seems like a pain if I can get something already apart. Anyway, that guy just irritated me. Thanks again!

·
Registered
565 Posts
reel,
i have a garage full of base and wall cabinets, ill check tomorrow and see if i have the size you need, they are wood cabinets stained med oak. you can call me tomorrow aftrernoon and ill let you know what i have.

anthony
(267)304-2833

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sorry reelwoman, i didn't mean to imply that you were dumb. I just didn't know if you knew about that. The Depot by me has what you described and I thought I could help. Next time I'll know better!
Sorry,
Bob

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I`m an X home depot driver,NO ONE IS DUMBER THAN THE PEOPLE THEY HIRE NOW!!!!Not like when they first opened,Pass a drug test and you can get a job,

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by BEACHBASSARD:
KNOW MATTER WHERE YOU GET YOUR CABINETS I STILL THINK YOUR CLUELESS :D :D

IT WAS A GOOD IDA TAKING A MAN.

SO YOU COULD FIND YOUR WAY HOME. :confused:
Damn I missed you. Good to hear from you again.
:D ;)

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by admjr33:
reel,
i have a garage full of base and wall cabinets, ill check tomorrow and see if i have the size you need, they are wood cabinets stained med oak. you can call me tomorrow aftrernoon and ill let you know what i have.

anthony
(267)304-2833
Thanks! I will do that.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by gillfriends:
rw...sent you a few emails...did you get them...i'll measure and take a few pics today...
I did not check my emails yesterday at all. Sorry. I will when I get home from work. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by GRADY LADY:
Think you caught her on a bad week.Can you imagine being married to that.OUCH!!!!!!
Let's see, I asked nicely, used the word thanks, the word great, .....You are right, I must be awful. You must be married to a princess.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Bobalooie:
Sorry reelwoman, i didn't mean to imply that you were dumb. I just didn't know if you knew about that. The Depot by me has what you described and I thought I could help. Next time I'll know better!
Sorry,
Bob
Sorry, I just hate when people think that because I am female I am dumb, so I overreacted. Apparently, now I am a bi#$&. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by admjr33:
reel,

anthony
(267)304-2833
Sorry I did not get to call after work. Had a meeting and a haircut and then it was late. Post if you have something, and I will try to call tomorrow. GF also has some I may be interested in. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts