BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked before if anybody has any info on these. I have a new 6,7,and 8 that I have had for a few years. I bought them, just after VS in Massachusetts went under. They were on ebay. They are graphite, very well made, and have socks and tubes. I have never really gotten any information on them. I just re-ask the question from time to time, maybe there is a new member with some background on these. Thanks

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Narragansett said:
I have asked before if anybody has any info on these. I have a new 6,7,and 8 that I have had for a few years. I bought them, just after VS in Massachusetts went under. They were on ebay. They are graphite, very well made, and have socks and tubes. I have never really gotten any information on them. I just re-ask the question from time to time, maybe there is a new member with some background on these. Thanks
I have a 10 wt. I agree very well made.
Not alot of info out on them though.

Russ

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Russ,
Do you use it? How does it perform? Mine are brand new, never used. The 7 & 8 have fighting butts that screw in.There was a guy on ebay that had a 9 with a messed up tip, and he had a buy it now price of 800.00 on it. Any idea what they cost new?

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Narragansett said:
Russ,
Do you use it? How does it perform? Mine are brand new, never used. The 7 & 8 have fighting butts that screw in.There was a guy on ebay that had a 9 with a messed up tip, and he had a buy it now price of 800.00 on it. Any idea what they cost new?
No I never used it. Gunshy.....
:D
No idea what they cost new, but they fetch good money now.....:)

Russ

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what you are saying Russ is that it is new? I keep my eyes open for a heavier one, but I do not see them any more. You mentioned that they fetch good money now, have you seen any up for sale?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts