BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am out in Southern ,CA today but returning to NJ late Tuesday. I have a whole garage full of inshore and offshore rods and reels with many top end Shimano TLD series of various sizes. We no longer use any graphite frame reels and have replaced all our equipment on the new 55 Hooked Up II with new custom rods and reels. We recently purchased all new Shimano and Diawa reels and had custom rods made to match our the new reels for stripers and drum so everything is for sale. To be honest I do not even know how much gear we have stored out in the gargae but there is a lot and some of it has never even been used. There is probably at least 30 different rods and reels out there and that is not counting the new gear we are putting our boat. Not sure how we will do this at this time but I will try to take inventory of all this when I get back to NJ.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
awesome ill be looking for your post in the barn sale:D

·
Registered
969 Posts
capt. john i am interested wanted to meet up with you any way give me a call when you get intown i am over at cape may marina this year 856-278-0049 thanks capt. joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts