BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
Looks like a nice trip Andy. I would have helped you in that dive to get some Conch for salad. Looks like I need to be in the Gym more often as well to keep up with Mr. Biceps there as well.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shane's putting his video up next, its title is "Thousand ways to cook snapper" and "the art of killing time"
He called me last night from Atlantis and said he was bored out of his mind but the Judge had just pulled in and they caught a grand slam fishing off Chub yesterday so it was about to get interesting.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I spent 10 days in Chub with the No Quarter crew then onto Atlantis, it was a blast, nothing like trolling 200 feet off the marina in 1200ft of water. That place would be amazing if they fixed it up. We made friends with a local conch fisherman who took us on his skiff around the island. Also Jeffery was there everyday to filet our fish once we returned... Some amazing yachts in that place.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I spent 10 days in Chub then onto Atlantis, it was a blast, nothing like trolling 200 feet off the marina in 1200ft of water. That place would be amazing if they fixed it up. We made friends with a local conch fisherman who took us on his skiff around the island. Also Jeffery was there everyday to filet our fish once we returned... Some amazing yachts in that place.
The marina was just bought by a big oil guy from Texas and he is dumping a ton of money in to the place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts