BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a video my brother inlaw took on a day out front of wildwood. Im in the red shorts and white shirt and my wife is the red head and my two kids. The boat is seriously for sale listed on the barn sale forum if anyone is interested. We went out with a few friends for a little ride and played around with some small bluefish and checked out a few dolphins. There is no good shots of the boat itself from the outside, the only ones are 07 to 12 secs in. My inlaws dog even goes out occasionally for a ride. We were docked at schooner island for 5 yrs. now its time to sell so it will be on the delaware river till it goes. Just showing my boat if anyone is interested in viewing the video.

Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvKK3_WDb4Y

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was a great day. love having the family and friends out for a great day. And everyone had a great time with the little blues. We would do that often. It was a good routine, Boat ride to the ferris wheel and troll back to the inlet and look for dolphins. The kids love the dolphins as well as the ladies.

· Registered
352 Posts
Ahhh..... The o'll alicat.

Man, i hate to see her go. We had some good time's on her, and raised some nice fish. I'll never forget 2005, 22 bft and a 150# mako in one day. Jigged my first tuner on a spinner in that pit. And threw many of flats out of it.:)

Someone is gonna get a good deal, and hopefully they enjoy it as mutch as we did.:thumbsup:

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i wonder if im making a mistake. :( One thing i remember clear was the bluefin in the morning on your spinner that never stoped once. It was in the outrigger. remember that one ray.:D. And just when i was getting the hang of the marlin thing. It is a great economical boat for what we used it. My kids spent the early early part of their life on it. We had our ups and downs but a great time.

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is so . Mike is not returning as well i belive. I have your number and will be in touch with you soon. I would like to stay in touch with everyone there. Iwill give you a call .

Dave
267 784 9384

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You out there chumstains

I have been cleaning her up all weekend. The boat is looking fantastic. Ray (chumstains) have you been working on marks getting all cleaned up. I getting itchy to get it in the water and show the boat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.