BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at a pretty good deal on a vip "stealth" 21" cc with low hours. I have never heard of this company and any research i have done has come back with mixed reviews. My question is has anybody ever heard of these boats and any opinions on the quality....i have also heard that they recently went bankrupt, i don't know if that is the result of a poor economy or poor reputation or both. Their website claims that all their boats are all fiberglass and no wood, and like i said before the few people that have reviewed them either loved them or hated them.....your thoughts...phil

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
We use to sell them in the late 80's. They were a nice boat for the money. SOme of the boats were the old hydra sport mold. They made alot more then just fiberglass boats. They made alot of different items and were big into making fiberglass tanks. They owed the city alot of back taxes and the owners gave the keys to the city. I do not know what the city plans on doing with the company.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, so how was the reliability of the boat? This particular boat is a 2001. yamaha v6 200horse 2001....good engine?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts