BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got in wend stiff winds 20 to 30 timmay called on thurs and had to cancel took a ride to ruddees and saw the big boys coming in with limits with alot of 40 pounders and 5 over 50 i think it was like 52 54 51 50 after that we may a deal with a charter boat to takes right back out at 1230 half hour to the fishing ground and all hell broke loose the ganets where so thick there must have been 5000 birds hitting the water ill never forget it ended the day with over 35 bass keeping 14 with 5 citations 46 44 44 41 40 pounds 56 footer with great mate and captain boats name was backlash. Day two on the rocket ship clean sweep with paul and timmay great day of catch and release fishing with up to 100 bass to 25 pounds and some good times on the light action great fishing with jim and paul and timmay and paul where a blast as always 50 miles a hour on the way home that boat flies thanks again to tim and paul great job good food and good fishing thats it for know will report another day tight lines boys!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Good Report
Did You troll all those big fish?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I miss fishing the bridge, but I should be down at least 2 time this year. A summer and a winter trip.

Don C

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey paul good stuff my other buddy lou is gonna shoot you the pictures of the ganets and some of the big fish to post good luck on the 7th and 8 th cant wait to hear about it tell capt blackjack i said bet with your head and not over it next time holdem tourney in my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
lip ripper 2 said:
hey paul good stuff my other buddy lou is gonna shoot you the pictures of the ganets and some of the big fish to post good luck on the 7th and 8 th cant wait to hear about it tell capt blackjack i said bet with your head and not over it next time holdem tourney in my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He cracks me up! I'm in on that one!

I'll post the pics when I get them! That is a awesome site to see! Gannets everywhere!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Had another great time fishing with Tim, Paul, Lip Ripper and the rest of the guys.
Got blown out Wed & Thur, visited the Mariners Mueseum located in Newport News on Thursday- a very cool place!
Paul was fishing his girlie rod and reel with a bubble gum colored swim shad- guess he's in touch with his feminine side. Just had to bust on ya Paul.

Thanks again for a great time

Harris

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Sad to say i can not get down there anytime soon!!

anyone got a trip on a weekend let me know! wife could shop i guess! lol

nice pics awesome fish. from what i hear cleansweep is awesome!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Harris said:
Had another great time fishing with Tim, Paul, Lip Ripper and the rest of the guys.
Got blown out Wed & Thur, visited the Mariners Mueseum located in Newport News on Thursday- a very cool place!
Paul was fishing his girlie rod and reel with a bubble gum colored swim shad- guess he's in touch with his feminine side. Just had to bust on ya Paul.

Harris
Was He wearing Crocs???:p :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Harris said:

Harris
Not a problem Jim! It's always fun fishing with you! I saw that bait & had to buy it! :D :D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
sportfishingusa said:
Sad to say i can not get down there anytime soon!!

anyone got a trip on a weekend let me know! wife could shop i guess! lol

nice pics awesome fish. from what i hear cleansweep is awesome!
Maybe next year Vinnie! We'll be down there starting Dec!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts