BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Im UNLOADING! I need some room in my tiny house. This is a chance for some great stuff. I have Pictures of most of it, so just email me if interested.. May also be interested in trades.. Looking for a riding lawnmower in good cond. Not too bit. 38" cut ok.

1. Playstation 2 modded with approx 300 games. Ive advertised this before but was lazy getting back to people. it must go now.. First $350 takes it.

2. Security cameras. I have 3 color dome cameras and 1 b&w smoke detector spy camera. I paid 119 each for the domes and 79 for the spy. Make offers.

3. Digital recording cards for the pc. Lets you record days of footage from these cameras on you hard drive. works nice. Can ever view remotely over the net.

4. Computers. I have about 4 computers. No keyboard or mouses. I have to check cpu speeds but all the in the 2.2 ghz range. Email me for more info

5. 2 hewlett packard v40 all in one printer/fax/copier/scanners.

6. I pair of Definitive technology speakers and matching center channel

7. I small wet saw. (for tile)

8. Table saw.

9. Compound Mitre Saw.

10. 15" NEC flat panel Monitor. Perfect condition. Im using it now.

Thats all for now.

Email Questions to

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am interested in knowing more about the model, age and desired price for your Compound Miter Saw. Please email me [email protected].

Thanks
-Dave

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oingoman, do you still have the table saw? If you do what size and make and how much.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
table saw is a ryobi....

Margaritaville... Do you have any pics of the mower? also how much HP? Bagger>? Mulching blade? let me know

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Originally posted by oingoman:
table saw is a ryobi....

Margaritaville... Do you have any pics of the mower? also how much HP? Bagger>? Mulching blade? let me know
I can take a couple of pics.
It is a side discharge, not muclhing or bagging. It is a very basic model. I got it from a buddy that bought a new one.

The choke does not seem right on it, but it starts and runs fine, but idling is a little rough. He bought a new one instead of fixing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts