BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WOULD RATHER HAVE A LONGER FLOUNDER SEASON AND BIGGER FISH. HOW MANY HUNTERS GO DEER HUNTING AND DON'T SEE THAT LEGAL BUCK. THEY JUST WANT TO BE OUT THERE. HOW MANY STRIPERS HAVE YOU THROWN BACK JUST TO GET A LEGAL ONE. HOW MANY LEGAL STRIPERS HAVE YOU THROWN BACK TO GET A BIGGER ONE.
OK EVEN ONE FOR THE BIRDERS. HOW MUCH TIME AND MONEY DO YOU SPEND TO JUST GET A LOOK AT A YELLOW BELLIED SAP SUCKER AND TELL YOUR FREINDS. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CAN ONLY LOOK FOR BIRDS BETWEEN JUNE 1st AND SEPTEMBER 8th BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY OPEN SEASON. TROUT SEASON SAME THING. WE SHOULD HAVE A HUGE CROWD AT THE MEETING ON THRUSDAY, NOT LIKE LAST YEAR MAYBE THERE WAS 150 PEOPLE THERE. I'LL BE THERE. I WANT THE LONGER SEASON SO I CAN HAVE TIME TO FISH FOR THAT LEGAL FISH.
I JUST WANT TO FISH FOR FLOUNDER

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
back bay and land based anglers will be hard pressed to find any legal fish at 18 or 18.5", regardless of season.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
circlehook said:
back bay and land based anglers will be hard pressed to find any legal fish at 18 or 18.5", regardless of season.
Hey Greg I will take you fluking. Just let me know when you want to go.:D

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
:D I might take you up on that!!! Im not anti-boat when it comes to fluke, tog, or tuna :cool: :D . I even have Capt Harv booked for a few flukasauraus trips, but dont let that get around :D .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts