BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for decals for truck back window of saltwater fish i.e . tuna ,etc ,dont see much out there on web .

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Go to the fishing flea markets.The surf forum has a list of shows.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ebay look under fishing- decals.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Steve,
I got my tuna and shark decals from a little shop in cape at the end of Washington Steet. I think that the right street with all of the shops. The store was right behind were the carriage rides load. Rich

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I saw some really great looking tuna and marlin ones on a truck at Bree-Zee-Lee, would like to get one for my truck or boat, it was one of those that you can see through, it covered the trucks whole back window, like you, I would really like to know where that came from???

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys ,norm how is the married life treating you ...............snicker snicker feel my pain he he he he ..............it seems every shop i hit they more bass ( fresh water ) or deer heads and turkey ,( iknow norm i am more of a deer hunter ,but i have to watch where i park my truck ) .i will look into all the advise given ,

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hey Stephenf, since no barner can take care of you. Try "visualvinyl" on ebay. I had him make me some yellow fin tuna. He will make them to size / color and then post them on ebay for you. He made them for my last 2 trucks.

·
Registered
481 Posts
He has 10" yellow fin now for $4.00. He made mine 6 inces. They were less because they are smaller. Check item #7210502038 on ebay now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts