BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best way to store them? I thought about hanging them by the suspenders but seems like that is too much stress on them. Should I hang them upside down?

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I hung mine upside down...cut 4 "notches" in a piece of 3/4 ply for the heels to fit and hung this on the wall...hang 2 pair then...If only 1 pair, 2 notches, but I always have or had boots to hang if just hip boots or knee high etc...

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
I hung mine upside down...cut 4 "notches" in a piece of 3/4 ply for the heels to fit and hung this on the wall...hang 2 pair then...If only 1 pair, 2 notches, but I always have or had boots to hang if just hip boots or knee high etc...
Dido...............:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Cabellas has inexpensive boot hangers available if you're not into making your own as mentioned. Agreed. When not in use they should be hanging upside down. I'm sure they are easily found elsewhere. I like the ones from Cabellas.

·
Banned
2,659 Posts
Speaking of waders I bought a pair of drake waterfowl waders for work and they are incredible when it chilly FYI
I broke us a few weeks ago an lasted 6 hours would not have lasted a hour in the brown neoprene ones think there called proline? And they get holes much easier
Fyi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.