·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish you were here......

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
She made you take a walk on the beach :D did everything go your way after. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She made you take a walk on the beach :D did everything go your way after. :thumbsup:
:D LOL YOu should know by now nobody makes me do anything!!!!:D Probably why I am still single....Hope to see you down allot more this summer Mike!!!

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
:D LOL YOu should know by now nobody makes me do anything!!!!:D Probably why I am still single....Hope to see you down allot more this summer Mike!!!
I hope to be down a lot this year, so that Real Estate deal didn't work out? ;)

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
That's every day for me. :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I have been working on the OC beach all winter. Alot nicer now then dureing the mad crazzy summer. It's actually peaceful with a few friendly faces. Biggest problem is when the blitz's start and I can't get off. Last spring I turned lilfishermen onto a nice blitz and all I could do was sit in the loader and watch them bail 36"+ bass and 15 lb blues. Along with burying a whale a few dolphin and so far not many turtles.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have been working on the OC beach all winter. Alot nicer now then dureing the mad crazzy summer. It's actually peaceful with a few friendly faces. Biggest problem is when the blitz's start and I can't get off. Last spring I turned lilfishermen onto a nice blitz and all I could do was sit in the loader and watch them bail 36"+ bass and 15 lb blues. Along with burying a whale a few dolphin and so far not many turtles.

:thumbsup: Sounds like a good Gig!....I'm at a desk looking at a computer all day!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Went out last saturday, was great to be out.
Fished out of LEI, no runs\hits\errors.

got about 50 clams in an hour though on the way in...no complaints!

it was a FANTASTIC day out there, fishing a wreck in 65FOW....
was pretty deserted, but the sun was bright, water flat, and the beer was cold!!!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
My son and I were down the Cape May Beach Sunday doing some metal detecting. We'll make a few more trips to the S. Jersey Beaches over the Winter.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Wish you were here......
You are so lucky. Every morning I have to walk two whole blocks to get down to the beach. Every year it starts to get boring.......Usually around December 30th. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts