BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting a new business, a "Dollar Store" in Royersford,PA. just off 422.
For the office and employees,
I need a good CLEAN refrigerator (no fish smell,please)
Pallet jack (ASAP)
water cooler.
Clothes lockers.
Restaurant type coffee maker.

Someone up that way to do electric work and who knows about hooking up commercial display (glass doors) refrigerator/freezers. (per lease, must be licensed and insured)

If anyone knows of a retail business like a small supermarket, dollar store, drug store or gift shop that is closing that may have shelving, SHOPPING CARTS, shopping baskets, display counters, etc... please post here or email me. Lets say anywhere within 50 miles of Philly.

Going to need employees too, very good p/t work for seniors.

[ 02-23-2006, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: MikeJ ]

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tt

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
CALL FRED MORGAN ELECTRIC. 856- 767 0980 .
BAYSTALKER / VINCE WORKS FOR THEM. GRAINGER.COM FOR YOUR PALLET JACK. YOU CAN GETA SMALL ONE FOR 2 TO 3 HUNDRED.LOOK DOWN IN THE BARN SALE 2 FREE FRIDGES IN HERE.ALSO DO A SEARCH IN THE BARN SALE 2 TO 3 WEEKS AGO SOMEONE IN PHILA HAS A BLDG FULL OF EQUIPMENT. GIVE HIM A CALL.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
MikeJ the Toys R US in Springfield Pa.(Baltimore Pike) is closing down and about a week ago they were selling there shelves and anything that was left....Good Luck

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I can hook you up with some very good people to buy from. I am in the surplus and salvage business and deal with several suppliers to dollar stores. I also have a large inventory of goods that are great dollar store items. Let me know.

Brian

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phish- thanks for that. I'll do the search.

reel32- Thanks, been there, bought a bunch a stuff just last week.

Brian - I live in Glenside- you got mail.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mike, call Rich at Industrial Lift Truck of Delaware (302)218-2807. He has a CGH25 price is $350.00 delivered BRAND NEW. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts