BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for something for crabbing and screwing around in the creek and river. I have a 15hp tiller motor. Maybe aluminum or even a small project. trying to make a deal by friday.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I HAVE A 16 ft SKIFF FIBERGLASS DORY TYPE NEEDS NOTHING IT HAS A 15 ON IT NOW AND IT GOES PRETTY FAST. DRAWS ABOUT 6in GREAT FOR THE FLATS. I HAVE A TRAILER FOR IT BUT IT IS NOT TO GOOD BUT IT WOULD GET IT HOME. I WILL SELL THE BOAT WITHOUT THE MOTOR FOR $700. THE BOAT IS IN NORTH WILDWOOD, LET ME KNOW. reelkid

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a 16' aluminum 2007 Sea Nymph with a 2007 Load rite trailer. I used the boat maybe a dozen times. It takes a short shaft motor. Your 15hp will push it fine with 3 guys as I had an 18hp on it. The only reason I'm selling it is I bought a bigger boat. I'm looking to get $3,000 and that includes everything you need to launch it tomorrow (life jackets (2), fish/depth finder, safety gear, clamp on seat, anchor, rod holders,etc) Send me an email at [email protected] if your interested.
http://www.lowe.com/fishboats/sea-nymph/1667T.html

·
Registered
160 Posts
check out my post below: 2001-14' Sundance Skiff w/ 15HP 4 stroke evinrude. $2500, $2800 if you want the bow mounted trolling motor (55LB Thrust) Comes with CG Package, trailer, Garmin 160 FF, Anchor......

John

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Check out my post on here. I have a 1969 14' Starcraft. 20" transom, for long shaft motor. Side console with new Teleflex steering helm and cable. Plywood deck. I have it as a package on here as tin boat, motor and trailer, but will split up. Boat and trailer or boat alone. Let me know. Capt.Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts