BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a boat that needs some work that they are looking to get rid of? i am looking to spend around $2000.00. let me know
Thanks
Steve_d

·
Registered
413 Posts
i have a 20ft galaxy bowrider 1984 with a 88hp evinerude on a galv trailer all in good cond low hrs turn key looking for $2500.00

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
I have a 1992 20' maxum bowrider 175hp murcruser i/o. runs good. interior of boat needs work.

no trailer..but winter storage is already paied for.
will sell for $1900

·
Registered
47 Posts
Steve d - I have an 18ft winner cuddy with a 1986 merc 75 outboard and 93 load rite trailer. The hull is in fine shape, motor has great compression and runs very well, trailer is great shape. The inside of the boat needs work. give me a call Greg - 215 720 4091.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I have an 18 Crestliner for 200 bucks, its a project but its cheap, damn fine bay boat in my humble opinion

however

after the Great Freeze Out on the del bay (where I caught my FIRST STRIPER, YAY!) I did decide that a CABIN boat is the one for me, im getting too damn old
<G>

let me know if you want to take a look, a floor and a few seats

For an extra 300 I would include a mint 1967 Johnson 33 Super Sea Horse, this thing is pretty, just needs a fuel pump ... it literally looks like a brand new motor, still shiny, still has the sticker on the inside of the pull start door (seriously damn nice motor, ill post a picture just for the hell of it)

I should have a garage sale, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts