BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jackman-Looking for something on the newer side or older boat re-powered or priced so it can be re-powered.outboard power. I'll know it when I see it. Price range is flexible. What are you trying sell?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Fishkisser, I'm selling my 2004 23 foot Mako center consel. I have it posted here on the barn. If you have any questions give me a call. 267-716-7648

·
Registered
202 Posts
I wasn't planning on selling but you may convince me to. I'm going to the boat shows in NY this week and NJ next month. Cobia 214 with t top 200 Yamaha salt water series EFI but not HPDI all 2002 and venture trailer 2 batteries leaning post sw washdown fish finder etc low hours excellent shape

·
Registered
147 Posts
Fishkisser,
I have a 22' Grady White for sale on the board. It's a great center console!!! Let me know if you would like some pictures. Good luck with your search. Derek

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Thanks Catch22, I don't understand it either. Although I am sure it has to do with timing and gas prices. The spring iss coming so I am sure things will change. Thanks for the kind words!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Fishkisser, I see you are looking for a CC. If you change your mind I have a 1989 23 Proline W/A with an 1989 200hp Yamaha in good shape. It is up for $6900.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts