BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To Enter the NJ Angler Surf Fishing Tournament this Saturday 5/20/06 6AM-3PM and Fish for TEAM BASSBARN up on Island Beach State Park.

The BackSide of the island (Barnegat Bay)is open
and is stocked with plenty of life. There is a separate FlyRod Division Stacked With Prizes...

Come on out and enjoy of great day of Fishing,FamilyFun,Food & Prizes....

So if your interested and would like some more information please email me at:
[email protected]

Thanks, And I Hope To See You This Saturday

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Sounds like fun. Have a charter that day. Maybe some of our guys might be interested. I will mention it at our SJCFA meeting this Thursday night.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by CapeMayRay:
Sounds like fun. Have a charter that day. Maybe some of our guys might be interested. I will mention it at our SJCFA meeting this Thursday night.
Appreciate That Mention Ray,,, Thanks.....

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Last year there was only one fish landed on the fly.

It weighted 1.95 pounds and it was a bluefish.
The angler walked away with almost 300 dollars in prizes. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
NightS I'd be there if I wasn't still here.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That was me. Unfortunately, I won't be able to defend my "title" as my niece is graduating from college this weekend and I'll be up in CT. I'm thinking of tossing my 8 wgt in the car as the ceremony we're attending isn't till 4 p.m. I'll be in Stamford in the morning and New London for the afternoon ceremony. Anyone know if the the blues and stripers have invaded Long Island Sound?
I really enjoyed myself last year and would recommend it to anyone who can make it. You might just get lucky like I was. The spread they lay out after the tournament is worth the entry fee.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I would if I could. I was going to be in it a few years ago but wasn't.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys,,
Do me a favor and let your friends know about this I know its a little late but there is still time to signup...

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
... there will be a flyrod in the back of the truck...hehehe... just in case of a suicidal swimmer ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts