BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have any dive equipment they want to part with such as a full package consisting of bc, regulator, guages, weights and any other misc dive equipment?

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I might be able to hook you up. I have all a ton of gear that i would like to move.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a great DUI drysuit, Drysuit underwear, USD computer, and Poseidon Regulator for sale. Call me at 732-933-4434 Dave.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
I can order you any scuba max or IST gear for about half what it sells for at a dive shop and it will be brand new.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Barrell,
I'd be interested in a one piece 7mm wetsuit....what brands can you get? Should I shop around and find what I like and then shoot you an email?
Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Never Better said:
Barrell,
I'd be interested in a one piece 7mm wetsuit....what brands can you get? Should I shop around and find what I like and then shoot you an email?
Thanks,
Tom
When it comes to wetsuits you want the best. Oneil invented the wetsuit and makes the best dive suits. They fit better last longer and are more flexible than cheap suits. I will get you a price on a 7mm. I might have a few in stock as clammers buy them from me.
I just reread your post and you asked for a one piece. That is what surfers wear. Divers always want a farmer john and jacket.
I can do a scuba max 7mmm one piece suit for $130 an Oneil is more in the range of $275. I stopped carying Henderson because they all were falling apart and the company wouldnt stand behind them.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Barrel

thank you for your generous offer, what are the prices like for a lower priced scuba package, im new to diving and just want the basic gear, but safe gear.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
You can look at SCUBA MAX and I.S.T products on many websites that sell diving gear. What I have found is dive shops mark everything up 3 times what they paid for it which is insane in the retail business.
I can do for example quality masks for $15 to $30 quality fins for $20 to $30. BC'S for $180 to $225. Guages for $130 to $165. Regulators for under $200. This is all new at half the price dives shop charge. Email me the model numbers and Ill price it. I dont stock anything but masks,fins,and,snorkels so it would take under a week to get it in.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Da Skiff said:
Any one have any dive equipment they want to part with such as a full package consisting of bc, regulator, guages, weights and any other misc dive equipment?
I have a Posiden Oden regulator and a Sherwood Regulator with a Sunnto console computer and pressure gauges on both I'll letyou have for $300... Let me know. ([email protected])

1 - 14 of 14 Posts