BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I fish sandy hook area on a 23' w/a . Mostly stripper ,fluke and blue fish . Willing to do some wreak fishing . Fish at-least twice a week. 48 and looking to fish and not drink . At least not while on the boat . Split fuel and bait and i take care of my boat . Boat is kept at atlantic highlands .Next to sandyhook Raritan Bay. Send e mail if interested .

·
Registered
911 Posts
Save gas

Fishcaught I run a 25' out of the Manasquan and would save big $ on gas in early May by not having to run up there. Would be more then happy to split cost with you. Also I've fished with Mr. Matt Farrell and you can't go wrong with this young man. Loves to fish and he's no slacker when it comes to clean up time. Hard worker and good company. In June when the Bass are usually chopping down here you could come down here and fish with me if you want.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Fishcaught I run a 25' out of the Manasquan and would save big $ on gas in early May by not having to run up there. Would be more then happy to split cost with you. Also I've fished with Mr. Matt Farrell and you can't go wrong with this young man. Loves to fish and he's no slacker when it comes to clean up time. Hard worker and good company. In June when the Bass are usually chopping down here you could come down here and fish with me if you want.
sounds like we have a crew :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Id be more than overjoyed to fish with you for all the reasons mentoned and I got lunch. If you would also like, I could take you to the chesapeake for some crabbing( I use 30 traps and a 1,000ft trottine,its a blast)

P.s I never drink while I fish or crab (plenty of other times for that) Love to go during the week!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fishing partner search

Lost my fishing partner to hip surgery this year. I am an active 70 year old retiree who likes to fish a couple of times weekly (mid-week) in bays and near shore. I live in Mercer County and am willing to share expenses.

Contact me at [email protected] if we should discuss.

Jim

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have a Sea Hunt 24' CC that I keep on the water in Shark River
from this weekend till the end of May.
I fish the afternoons from 4:30 to 8ish

Also looking to split gas

Glad to fish on another boat or people fish on my boat.

Whichever is better and closer to the bite.

kevin

·
Registered
569 Posts
KevinJ has fished with me for tuna. Altough we did not have any luck that day, he is great crew member.
Thanks
Mike.
Hey Mike,

How are you, any luck with tuna last year?

I spent 10 days up Cape Cod with my boat, but we did not find any tuna,
tons of stripers and cod, but tuna came the week after, then only stayed
a short period before going to Maine.

Will be interesting with the stripers so early this year coming through
if the tuna are early in CC and if they hang around NJ.

Kevin

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.