BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a large Screen TV, 47 inches or larger, in good shape and excellent working order. Will pick up.

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
if your interested best buy has a ge 52" 999.99

[ 02-02-2005, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: phish4fun ]

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
i bought a 55inch hi-def from Sam's club for 1,190.It is a AKAI.Just as nice a picture as my friends who paid $4,000. I have the same warrenty too.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Good luck with the AKAI but there has to be a difference in the componenets when you spend more than 2 times as much-theres always a deal until you need it serviced Our UPS guy was just complaining about having to send his unit out to la to get service and it would take 4-6 weeks
You get what you pay for
my 2 cents

·
Registered
212 Posts
Double Eagle,

Thats why us fisherman like to buy 2 of everything! To be safe.

2 reels , poles, motors, gps's, blondes...

Fish on the Courier Post has 2 or 3 advertised now ...classified private owners. $500 ish

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Go see Skip at Mainiero's appliances in Vineland he'll hook you right up. I can't wait to see that new DLP set in my livingroom :D

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
DOUBLE EAGLE- i know but there are only a few companies that make tv all the noname ones are made by the bigger companies just cheaper componets.my warrenty is the same as his. i even have the same picture as far as quality goes. anyway thanks for lookin out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks fellow Barners. If go used route, would prefer to buy from a Barner to ensure a honest deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts