BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I al looking for a motorcyle. I would like a Naked sport/standard bike. Such as an SV650, FZ1, etc.
I only have 3k to spend, so I will consider anything.
I also have an 83 cb750 for partial trade, or I will sell.
I will also trade (partial) my 12' aluminum boat, no engine.

Thanks
Jim
[email protected]

·
Registered
373 Posts
It's not a sport bike but you won't beat the value on this deal. I have a 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 for sale for $3000. The bike is as follows:

-Only 2600 miles
-liquid cooled
-shaft drive
-750 cc engine
-storage cover
-chrome accessories added

I can pm you a link to a picture to the motorcycle. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there. Thanks

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
My Fire Company still has Harley V-rod tickets available. We are only selling 3200 tickets at $10.00 each. Raffle is Dec 11, 2004. Less than 200 tickets remain. E-mail if interested.

·
Registered
15,282 Posts
A friend of mine sells used bikes and might have something for you, he specializes in sport bikes and croch rockets, he is on vacation this week, I'll see him this weekend.

Are you interested in coming to the Reading Pa area? His prices are real good, we have gotten a number of bikes from him. We have a GXR600 and a 900RR right now and he has our Seca 750 that he's inspecting. I was over the shop 2 days ago talking to his dad and he had a few bikes that might fit what you're looking for.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a great deal for a Vulcan. But, I am really looking for somthing sportier, I have a number 4 crusers as it is. I do have some friends looking for somthing like that, I will pass it along.

Mike, Reading is over 2hrs away from me, but if he has somthing I am intrested it, I would be willing to travel! Next time you talk to him, let me know what he has for sale. I am also willing to do a little work if necessary on the bike, to keep costs down.

Thanks
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts