BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the older style better then the newer style! Let me know what kind of condition it(they) are in...

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
I have one that only has a couple fish on it :D

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Skip dont forget the flea market in cape may this month,might be worth a shot

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Skip;I have 2 brand new 4500( old style)that are still in the box,never used. :D if you are intrested,or anyone else on the barn would like to purchase.please e-mail me.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

Dan,

Yes they wobble...But the newer ones are a bit bigger! They don't have to be supper smooth for what I'm doing!

Vinny,
I'll check it out!
Thanks

Harv,
Thanks a bunch!
I'll give him a call!

Mike,
Don't really have use for the 45's..But I'll keep my ears open for ya!

And Scott,
That reel is older then me!
:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Skip .I have one you can have for free complete with rod.Only problem is you have to pick it up.Its at the north tip of the twenty foot slew I left it there last season by accident!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have 2 old style that are practically brand new. I think I still have the boxes and they are spooled with braided line. How much did you want to spend?

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by GRANDSLAMSAM:
I have 2 old style that are practically brand new. I think I still have the boxes and they are spooled with braided line. How much did you want to spend?
Email me what you think you may want for them! I'm pretty interested!

[email protected]

[ 10-17-2004, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really don't have any use for the bigger reels! But if you put them up for sale in this forum...I'm sure they will sell! Get back to me with the prices of those 3500's when ya can! Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts