1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for any....

2-way radios (suface)/ 4 way (air)
any servos
old cars/buggies/trucks gas or elec.they do not have to run.

i will be glad to take any of these old toys that have not been getting used for an agree-able $price

tell me what you got i'll tell ya what its worth.

thanks

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
I have 4 or 5 planes, a bunch of motors from .25 - .75 (i'd have to check), and a few 4 channel radios. Most where last flown by me last year, but this year I had no time. Most stuff is at most 4 years old. I also have the field boxes, starters, rechargable glow plug starters, plans, new monocote, dope, parts, props etc.. I won't give the stuff away, but I hate to see them just sit there unused.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
have an older ko propo radio am channel 29 band not in bad shape that i can let go of i forget the model but its not the cheap one i can tell you that ..

a kyosho boat electric i can get rid of

will not part with my jr 756 though i like it too much...

have a carpetknife crc on road 12th scale
losi xxx car off road 10th scale
and a gtx w/12 czv engine.. starter box a turbothirty these i am keeping i used to race for xipp also known as max cell racing

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a Dumas deep vee 60 with a K&B inboard motor, 040 motor, Futaba 2 channel radio, tuned exhaust pipe, running gear, completely assembled except right now the engine is out of it.

Built it about 10 years back, have run the motor and broke it in, but only ever run it once in a sand pit. Just sitting in garage taking up space and collecting dust. Radio works, tested it last summer. Rudder servo is a high torque version.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Sea Devil:
have an older ko propo radio am channel 29 band not in bad shape that i can let go of i forget the model but its not the cheap one i can tell you that ..

a kyosho boat electric i can get rid of

will not part with my jr 756 though i like it too much...

have a carpetknife crc on road 12th scale
losi xxx car off road 10th scale
and a gtx w/12 czv engine.. starter box a turbothirty these i am keeping i used to race for xipp also known as max cell racing
2 channel radios are fairly cheap now a days. would you be interested in letting the carpetknife go..how much, w/ or w/o a radio, motor, servos?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by BayRat:
I have 4 or 5 planes, a bunch of motors from .25 - .75 (i'd have to check), and a few 4 channel radios. Most where last flown by me last year, but this year I had no time. Most stuff is at most 4 years old. I also have the field boxes, starters, rechargable glow plug starters, plans, new monocote, dope, parts, props etc.. I won't give the stuff away, but I hate to see them just sit there unused.
any trainers(top wings)..give me a price for one w/radio

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
jr
the carpetknife does need a part that i do not know if it is available but you can check its the lower plate for the rear of it it is an original carpetknife too

car has on it
i belive an s132 servo steering
a novak speed control
irrgang racing axle/ diff on rear he is a bud of mine too i helped him win his first indoor champs for his product by introducing him to john orr ..
associated front end
a few different 1 1/2 scale motors hand wound from xipp i belive a 12x3
and a few reedy motors too

i raced this car in the indoor champs in clevland stock class
the first year i wound up winning the I main with a stock associated the next was the d or e main with the knife

learned a lot from todd lewis (trinity) he showed me a lot from his home track in gaithersburgh md todd used to race in vineland at the off road track there i was there till i guess 1997 i bought my big boat that was the fall of the rc car racing frank calandra (of crc) thats who i bought the car from

i will have to check it over see what kinda condition its in and what else is available with it

[ 01-21-2005, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Sea Devil ]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats cool sea devil i like racing at that place in vineland Family's raceway i think...i'd like a price for the knife, they are racing them at a place called potbelly's. i'd like to roll out there with a classic ride. email me or post it.

thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Anyone here remember running at the indoor track in Elm NJ? Man I loved that place. Good time of the year - like now - with nothing else to do.

Reading this post I miss the 4 cell 12 scale series!!!!

Corally all the way!! Are they even still in business? I'm getting older...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no they are not but i remember it. they also had a sweet slotcar track. i still have my 4cell buggies that we use to race on the carpets with..

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
corally..... old people cars ;) lol j/k i belive they are still around i still have the trinity website as a favorite

i used to run in hammonton at al and richs i ran an associated been to the indoor champs twice thats a cool event

my carpetknife is an antique now lol

still debating jr i love that car ....

[ 01-30-2005, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Sea Devil ]

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have a KO-Propo Model EX-5 2-channel steering controller, new in the original box...Has two servos in there and the following features:
Servo reversing
Variable rate steering
Steering end-point adjustments
Throttle hi-point adjustment
Brake & reverse adjustments
Push button reverse
Heavy duty servos
Extra large voltmeter
Narrow band micro receiver
Advanced pistol grip design
Extra servo arms

27.145 MHz Band 4

NOTE: I did a search for these online and this is NOT the MASTER model...

If you're interested, make me an offer...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I used to run slot cars at the place right at Bay Ave and Longport Blvd in Sommer's Point. It had been a nightclub for a while. They sold R/C stuff there too. Anyone remember the name?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
JR, sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, but I'm trying to dig around the house and see what other R/C stuff I have...I think I still have a few decent chargers and other things that might interest you...They aren't new or in the box like the controller is, but I'll let ya know what I have...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts