BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a trailer. I would like a 6 x 12 enclosed box trailer in reasonably good condition. Must be rated for about 3000 LBS.
I am also looking for a good used trailer frame that was for an 18 ft +/- boat. I don't need any rollers or bunks on the trailer. Just need the frame to be good and solid and the axles and wheels to be OK. Lights not required. Rated for about 3000 LBS.
e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
IB C
I have an 18' bunk trailer for sale and I have a special on an enclosed trailer.
Check the site
Thanks
Bob Brown

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
hey bob...check your email....

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bob at Rampage.
I was looking for something used before I went the new route. Hopefully I can save a few dollars. The special you have is pretty much what I am looking for except I need barn doors on the back and not a ramp. Don't need ths side door either. I will give you a shout if my search for a used one doesn't work out. Thanks!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Black Cloud I have a tamden axle trailer from an 18 ft. camper I just tour down,good solid frame needs to be cleaned and painted if you can make use of it,give me a call at 856 728 8366 ask for BOB its for cheap.set for a long time will need tires

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks PW...I am looking for the enclosed trailer first and if all else fails then will consider your frame. I really am trying to keep my work to a minimum! I appreciate your offer. I will keep your phone number handy.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Atlantic Warroir...is this an enclosed box trailer or boat trailer? Preferably looking for an enclosed box trailer 6' x 12'?????
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts