BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have one laying around or on the boat that they dont use? Not concerned about looks but must work and be complete with power cord and antenna coupler. Thanks

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Call Sibby at 609-296-7251. If he doesn't have one, he will get you one. He is located up in Mystic, so your next time down to the dock I'm sure he can hook up with you. Let him know I gave you his info.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks sea ox for the quick reply but ive got 2 handhelds and a chartplotter on the boat(gps). Really just looking for an old loran c because the conversions from TD's to lat/long arent accurate enough to find wrecks in my opinion.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff, Thanks for the reply. I am interested but im also gonna give Sibby a call tommorrow. By the way how much and where are you located?

[ 11-03-2005, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Emily Lynn ]

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a Apelco Loran-see DXL 6800 no power cord but it comes with a couple different chips,little egg harbor to cape may,little egg to hereford inlet, delaware bay,cape may to fenwick is., sandy hook to great bay, don't know anything about it got it from my father in-law who received it from his neighbor who past when he bought his gps. comes with the original book registration says it was 1994 bought at big D.I was gonna use it as a back-up on my boat but don't have any room to mount it.Won't be bying a bigger boat anytime soon. $50.00 if you want it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.