BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for used air tanks with regulators. Nothing fancy or expensive, just something that will hold O2 without leaks. Also looking for clear plastic 55 gal. drums that haven't been holding toxic chemicals. Anything regarding either one, please email. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by Fishaholic29:
Looking for used air tanks with regulators. Nothing fancy or expensive, just something that will hold O2 without leaks. Also looking for clear plastic 55 gal. drums that haven't been holding toxic chemicals. Anything regarding either one, please email. Thanks!
Sounds like someone is making Oxygenated bait wells. I may be able to help you on the tanks. Ill ask my bro. Shoot me an email to remind me.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
old tanks, the industruy has changed the way they all do buisness, the tanks have tobe have spical marks on them to identify owners,or something like that, most of the time they"old tanks" are now worthless and they won't refil them it's just a heads up.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Are you looking to fill them with o2 or air? Used SCUBA Bottles are available from $50. to $100. and must be hydro every 5 yrs they come in standard 80cf and 100cf and are rated at 3000 and 3300 respectivly.

A good place to start is Woodies bottle service in Hurfville just off rt 47 before the 5pts intersection, He Hydro's everything that contains compressed gas and if you can use some other type of bottle ie Oxygen/Helium/Nitrogen/Argon etc he more than likely has some used and in date as well as SCUBA The bottles for the various application mostly only differ by color as to application,and can be painted the proper color for your purpose.

As for filling no SCUBA shop will fill a bottle not in hydro, and with a current VIP and without a C card, Woddy will fill the bottles if he knows how they will be used.

Ck the telephone directory or computer yellow pages for his # and directions.

[ 01-09-2004, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: BLUEFINN ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts