BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by WhiteBucket:
What water temps are you fishing in? Flounder start biting when the temp hits 50 degrees. I have been catching them since the end of March. I'm having the best year ever.
SORRY TO ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION.we are all not as good a fisherman and we dont have all the time in the world to be on the water.glad your having a great year but in the upper db the flounder fishing has been slow .i guess i should have specified where.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
phish4fun...a little warmer will def help make them more aggressive.the fish are there just look for the warmer water.use light weight and try to figure what they are eating.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
fish 4 fun as "biggest" said the stability in the weather will make for a better bite. Also if this wind drops off conditions will be easier to fish in. back bays fish the drop offs on a falling tide with minnies and or herring and you should do fine

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
We have noticed a better bite on the outgoing tide and around low tide with warmer temps as much as 4-5 degrees resulting in many more fish being brought to the boat, although we've been fishing in the back bay. Keep looking for the warmer temps in the shallows and good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.