BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro-in-law "Mikeliek2fish" posted on the barn sale section looking for a 16 foot aluminum boat. He was contacted by a guy named Ken Nemeth from Montville NJ saying he had a 17 foot Aluminum V with a trailer and motor. He sent a couple pics, hard to get a perspective from a pic but it didnt look 17 feet. Mike asked him on the phone and was assured that it was a 17 foot boat. Well, in order not to loose out on another boat we made arrangements and drove 2 1/2 hours up to see the boat. It is a 12 foot shallow v in poor condition. If this guy responds to any requests for a boat be careful, it sucked up an entire day and the guy didnt even appologize and didnt seem bothered in the least that he had just screwed 2 people over. This guys a real A/H.

·
Registered
19 Posts
DavidS
I have a 16' 100guage welded alum. jon boat with 25HP Merc and trailer. 1999. Great back bay/river striper and duck boat. 215-870-6187.
GCHanrep

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
That sux Dave!!....Maybe GCHANREP....Can take care of you!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
New to the Barn... great people with great information.. David S, sorry to hear about your misfortune. fshlot, noticed you are from Tuckahoe so I dropped you an email!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Moving This Over to the TackleBox Forum,

Thx,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts