BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fishing corsons inlet Sunday and a boat which looked "maybe" 10 foot was fishing very close to the breakers in corsons inlet. I thought I was crazy but these guys have me beat. I hope one of the two guys in the boat are a barner so I can hear how they made out. Also, I saw a bunch of trucks on OC beach. Did anybody catch anything ?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Your talking about the two guys in the really small whaler? I saw them too. They took up every inch of that boat. I got the skunk, so if they caught anything I'm getting a real small boat for myself.

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Rhino we must have been in the same spot at the same time. My nephew had one in the surf in TI on Sunday but lost it. His first striper. Send me an e-mail. My parents have a house on the bay at 56 street in sea isle. I fish out of a 20 foot grady and my brother (sanibelfisher)has a 26 foot triton. Always looking for people to fish with in the back or on the wrecks outside of sea isle.
[email protected]

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
i was at graveling point yesterday anchored up next to a kayak. i got nothing he got 1 short

·
Registered
792 Posts
Esox1

Were they holding tight to the bank on the Northern side of the inlet? I fish up there sometimes with my cousin (Striperboy16) in a small whaler. If you ever are looking for someone to go fishing with you I am interested or if you like you can go out with me out of Strathmere.

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, twister they were on the north side. Keep in touch. I will be down sea isle for 5 days at the fluke opener.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I did notice that little boat, and I wondered if they were catching any fish. We worked the south end of Corson's, from the point south about six blocks, and got the big round zero. Great day to be out in the sunshine, though...

·
Registered
382 Posts
I went through Corsons in my boat and did a little fishing on the south side. Nice day but no fish. I saw the port-a-bot as well. first time I had seen one on the water

1 - 9 of 9 Posts