BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
I'd still like to know why this would be a problem? See it all the time. Never seen the CG hassle anyone doing it......... I mean I wouldn't want to be so close that a tanker wave would bang me up on it. But inquiring minds wanna know.............whats wrong with it. I know you can't tie up to the structure...but he's anchored

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Isn't there a cable running to all the lights. I know Crossledge has signs "Do Not Anchor" due to the cable. I'd assume they all have the same restriction, though I have never seen nor heard of it being enforced. I've actually seen Coasties come and enter the light or get back on board with dozens of boats anchored all around.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i thought i heard either 100 ft, or 100 yards, dont know which one or if thats even correct. im sure someone around here knows for sure

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know the guy set the hook quite far west of the actual structure because I watched him pull the anchor. He drifted the boat back to the lighthouse. Not sure what the rules are on that though. Oh well, just thought it made a cool shot.

·
Registered
23,097 Posts
Kevin, It is a great shot. However, I don't know if it was a barner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
why do you care?

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He really must not be from NJ because :
1. NJ limit on flounder is 16"
2. DE limit is 17"
3. 90% of NJ residents vote "DEM-0-RAT"(CORZINE).
4. DE has to catch a 17" ruth anne 6th grade education flounder.
5. Joe biden ls a liar

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm not positive but I think the lighthouses are powered by solar panels.It almost looks like you can see some in the pic. As far as tying up to -I dont think you can tie up to any nav aid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry hi my first post! lower kent county! sorry im upset that everyone around me and inmy water shed gets too keep smaller size limit flounder than me. It seems too me that my fishing goes by the way side every year and my state is regulated by a group of million dollar,beach front property ownning,& money suckin dems. maybe the PA Navy will stop raping my state for the free fishing and sales tax! oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOORRRRRRRR maybe Knot!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
BigOne said:
sorry hi my first post! lower kent county! sorry im upset that everyone around me and inmy water shed gets too keep smaller size limit flounder than me. It seems too me that my fishing goes by the way side every year and my state is regulated by a group of million dollar,beach front property ownning,& money suckin dems. maybe the PA Navy will stop raping my state for the free fishing and sales tax! oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOORRRRRRRR maybe Knot!
Dude...if you want to feel a whole lot better about living in Delaware all you have to do is move to NJ for a little while:rolleyes:

Great shot Kev

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Very sweet pic, none-the-less!
Rage, just got a new ride. I'm very fluent of the photo end, but it would be nice sometime to get some pics while under power. Headed down tomorrow; email me if you're going to be out.
Thanks,
B-

1 - 20 of 35 Posts