BASS BARN banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is wow. Watched and I could not believe what i was seeing today while moving out of the AC show today. When moving in and out of the show it may take hours to get your truck into the building no matter what your moving time is. That is just the way it is. You may get up right away or it may take you 6 hours. We take lunch and dinner with us just incase .Could not believe the way they were acting to the guys that direct you in and out of the building. They even tried to throw fist that was quickly broke up. I would have called the cops and had them locked up and there truck and trailer towed. Then after fighting with the outside guys they walked into the building and started with the people inside. Again could not believe it. If this is the way they act there I would not want to do business with them. Just goes to show make sure you look into who you are dealing with. Im sure they were all smiles during the show to the people going by. But not sure how they handle people being under stress during the busy time.

· Registered
1,156 Posts
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see who it was....it is a shame though....we as a nation have become so rushed and consumed with trying to get it done yesterday, we forget about the scene we are making and how our image is portrayed to others......

· Banned
115 Posts
All I can say is wow. Watched and I could not believe what i was seeing today while moving out of the AC show today. When moving in and out of the show it may take hours to get your truck into the building no matter what your moving time is. That is just the way it is. You may get up right away or it may take you 6 hours. We take lunch and dinner with us just incase .Could not believe the way they were acting to the guys that direct you in and out of the building. They even tried to throw fist that was quickly broke up. I would have called the cops and had them locked up and there truck and trailer towed. Then after fighting with the outside guys they walked into the building and started with the people inside. Again could not believe it. If this is the way they act there I would not want to do business with them. Just goes to show make sure you look into who you are dealing with. Im sure they were all smiles during the show to the people going by. But not sure how they handle people being under stress during the busy time.
So what is the point of this post? Ok, you have patience. Congrats.

· Registered
246 Posts
I do car shows for my business and Truck Shows for my Job, I see it all the time. Somepeople just think they are above the rest and think they deserve better treatment. I've seen fights, pushing others trucks out of the way nothing suprises me anymore. They are lucky they weren't in a major city, in Boston someone got beat up pretty bad after a truck show by the crew after the show. It takes us 14 hours to break down from the Truck Show in Louisville Ky and most of the time is spent waiting for the empty crates. But its just how it is. We get pizza and beer and hang out.

Hope the show went well for you Joe.

· Registered
3,639 Posts
All the trade shows I have done are in the Jacob Javits Center NY NY go there 2x a year/ week each time, McCormick Place Chicago 2 x /year,IX Center Cleveland , Joe Louis Arena Detroit ect.. all big time cities

Major trade shows with hundreds of thousands of square feet.

And nothing gets YOUR square feet moving faster than a little GREASE:D

not tempers

Wonder who it was can I grease you? for some hints? Not TIED to any oem = A tier of fishing tackle??? Spreader bars prehaps

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope none of the above. This is all I will say as its getting down there as to what they offer. I am hopeing that they read this and think about what happened today. The marine industry does not need this....

· Premium Member
51,814 Posts
Watched Barn Sponser Melt Down in AC today

If this is the way they act there I would not want to do business with them. Just goes to show make sure you look into who you are dealing with. Im sure they were all smiles during the show to the people going by.

Why the need to post " BARN SPONSOR" as part of your post ?:huh: You are a Barn Sponsor , could it have been your own meltdown ? is this an effort to try and attract more buisness ?

Nothing more than rumor and innuendo :naughty:

· Banned
90 Posts

why not name them ? you take the time to post this,but you don't name the sponsor,why ?
did this really happen ? if it did,just name the buisness.
seems to me you're just trying to stir up some crap,shame on you !

· Registered
3,639 Posts
I do not Know BBills personally but met them when we did a Bike Drive for Kids 2 Christmas's ago.

I would DOUBT he is making anything up. He is a Stand Up Guy.

So this little malay he saw must have really rocked him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.